Thursday, February 17, 2011

How to Record Mobile Phone Calls ?


Mobile Phone Recording Device - How to Record Mobile Phone Calls

I am going on a business trip for two months in Norway. My relationship with Susan, who has been my wife for slightly over a year, has been on the rocks most of the time because we have not been able to have a child. She has always suspected I am the problem, while I too always have a notion that she is the problem.

Two months in such a relationship can be catastrophic since I know she wants to prove she is not the problem. I have a feeling she might go out with other men while I am away on this business trip. I have seen her get cozy with some of her work mates, something which tells me I may find the relationship in an even awkward situation when I return. But I intend to also get mobile phone recording device to monitor developments while I am gone. I had thought of employing this tactic before.

I stumbled on mobile phone recording device in a story a guy bust his cheating girlfriend with a next door neighbor. Apparently, the engaged in the amorous activity when the guy left for work. He installed the mobile phone recording device and he got all the clues that she was cheating, preventing a proposal he was about to make to her on New Year’s Eve. I believe by also having the device installed, I will know what will take place while I will be away. It is the only thing to do under the circumstances.
Source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/mobile-phone-recording-device-how-to-record-mobile-phone-calls.html


No comments:

Post a Comment